The team at the Watershed Project is excited to invite you to our 2021 silent auction!
- All silent auction proceeds go directly towards the CRWP student scholarship program that awards two scholarships annually in the spring to one graduating student from a school in the Copper Basin (Glennallen, Kenny Lake or Slana High Schools) and one graduating student from Cordova High School. Homeschool students in the region are also eligible to apply as well as students who have spent a significant portion of their schooling in the Copper River watershed or students who have significant ties to the region. Check out the past recipients!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Silent Auction is live for one week: Saturday, October 2nd at 4 pm AKDT through Saturday, October 9th at 5:30 pm AKDT.
- To bid on silent auction items create an account here – if you signed up in 2020 and are having difficulties logging in email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office for assistance.
- As you bid on items you should receive email notifications to the email address used to create your account
- View your current bids on your My Account page
- No credit cards will be charged until the close of the auction – at which time winners will be contacted by us for further instructions
- Email email@example.com or call the office at (907) 424-3334 for assistance.