The team at the Watershed Project is excited to invite you to our very first virtual silent auction! Bid on these handmade, harvested, crafted items and support our important initiatives:
- Fundraise the final $1 million needed to replace two failed culverts with a single-lane bridge on the Little Tonsina River, opening up 45 miles of upstream habitat for King Salmon;
- Developing a sustainable business model for Cordova’s recycling program to help keep fishing web and other debris out of our landfills and our oceans;
- The long-awaited removal of RVs and abandoned cars at the confluence of the Kotsina and Copper Rivers in Chitina;
- Create supportive and innovative hands-on education programming, including creating a virtual viewing opportunity for our salmon tanks, that keep learning engaging and relevant for all students in the region;
- And create room for innovation for future projects that benefit the communities, environment, and economies of the watershed!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Silent Auction is live for two weeks: Saturday October 10th at 12 pm through Saturday October 24th at 5 pm Alaska time.
- To bid on silent auction items create an account here.
- As you bid on items you should receive email notifications to the email address used to create your account
- View your current bids on your My Account page
- No credit cards will be charged until the close of the auction – at which time winners will be contacted by us for further instructions
- Email email@example.com or call the office at (907) 424-3334 for assistance.
New items will continue to be posted throughout the two weeks so check back periodically to see what’s new!